Marketing Data Analysis & Automation
FastStats suite of marketing analysis products provide access to the information in your business, enabling you to understand your customers better.
FastStats™ provides fast, visual and truly easy to use data analysis with an intuitive drag and drop interface and wizards that guide you through powerful analysis. It is proven in over 300 installations with several thousand users across the globe and can handle massive databases with all the data for modern direct and digital marketing.
As one of the longest serving partners of Apteco, we have had the pleasure of evolving our informa platform in line with FastStats and are able to offer a truely unique solution to our clients.
- Perform analysis on your business data and make informed decisions based on insight
- Take control of the FastStats with an informa integration, allowing marketing to decide what, how and when data is used in FastStats
- Measure marketing results more accurately
- Co-ordinate your direct marketing campaigns
- Interactively design and execute real-time customer engagement programmes
- Automatically upload broadcast lists to your preferrred fulfilment platform
With speed to market being so crucial in this real-time data economy, you need any new customer data available on FastStats for campaign execution immediately.
Backed by informa this is now possible – no longer will you need techi’s or to find budget to cover those hidden costs for adding new data or variables to the FastStats front end.
Our informa® platform will provide your marketing team with complete control of what, how and when data is made available within FastStats.
Real-time data is hear to stay so why not let us demonstrate the benefits our solutions can bring.
Alchemetrics' experience, vision and innovation has led them to become a highly respected and integrated reseller of ours. They offer a complete solution that provides their customers with comprehensive control of their customer database and how the data is presented and can be used in the FastStats platform.
James Alty, Apteco