informa QuickCounts was the UK’s first web-based rapid counting tool, delivering answers while you could still remember the reason for the question.
The latest version boasts the industry’s simplest drag-and-drop counts and selections tool, allowing you to quickly and very easily interrogate your database and execute your campaigns, with the minimum of training.
- A simple drag and drop interface makes building sophisticated queries easy
- With only 30 minutes training, you’ll be ready to discover new customer insights from your data
- Collaborative team working with the abilty to save and share queries and reports
- Seemless integration with digital partners makes performing multi-channel campaigns simple
- Multi-cell campaign dedupes ensures you protect your brand by targeting individuals once within a campaign
- Define rules to restrict the number of times you can contact an individual within a specified timeframe
Integrated with all other modules of informa, QuickCounts offers users the ability to analyze the SCV, very quickly building segments of customer data to either export for further analysis or send directly to a fulfillment platform such as Maxemail for email and Textlocal for SMS broadcasts. With its inbuilt dedupe tool brands can be assured that duplication of records will not occur across segments of a campaign.
The platform is designed for marketers, not statisticians. Simplicity is the key and for this reason QuickCounts is able to support a combination of infrequent and power users, following some initial training.
informa gives the ability to see all of the activity of our readers and advertisers in one place, and an understanding of how they interact with us. By offering easy access to data over the internet to non-technical users, together with an integrated email broadcast tool, we can use our data to communicate more effectively with our customers.
Sales & Marketing Director, Johnston Press
With over 100 users worldwide, QuickCounts is by far the most comprehensive, rapid counts tool on the market.